Chernetsova Nadezhda Sergeevna, Doctor of economic sciences, professor, sub-department of economic theory and international relations, Penza State University (40, Krasnaya street, Penza, Russia), E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Novosel'tseva Galina Borisovna, Doctor of economic sciences, professor, sub-department of economic theory and international relations, Penza State University (40, Krasnaya street, Penza, Russia), E-mail: Galina-NVS@rambler.ru
Background. Harmonization of economic interests is a prerequisite for the stable state of the socio-economic system, the transition to a sustainable economic growth. Balance between the interests of economic entities is about creating an enabling environment for the realization of the interests of different levels: public, collective, personal-and lack of opportunities for social conflict. The difficulty of balancing the contradictory relationships associated with economic interests. The impact of the process of harmonization of interests is determined by using the proven mechanisms and instruments of State structures on various groups of systemic linkages economic interests. Purpose: to identify systemic linkages economic interests and mechanisms of State regulation on the harmonization of interests of economic entities.
Materials and methods. Achieving the goal of the work was carried out through the analysis of various groups of links economic interests, conditions for achieving coherence, balance through the use of mechanisms of State regulation, imed at different groups of links of interest. Methodological research capacity includes general scientific methods: dialectic, systemic, structural-functional, scientific abstractions, comparative analysis.
Results. Based on the analysis of the system of economic interests identified the main elements of the structure of systemic linkages functioning, development and management. It is shown that the balance of economic interests raises the point of bifurcation, provoking chaos, unpredictability in the functioning and dynamics of socio-economic processes. Presents the basic mechanisms of impact on different groups of economic interests.
Conclusions. The study allows you to allocate the basic group of systemic linkages economic interests, to identify the mechanisms of State regulation to harmonize interests of economic entities based on exposure to different levels of systemic linkages and sustainable structure of their system.
1. Chernetsova N. S. Teoriya i metodologiya issledovaniya ekonomicheskikh interesov [Theory and methodology of the study of economic interests]. Moscow: MIEM, Uchlitvuz, 2001, 256 p. [In Russian]
2. Nikitov I. N. Ekonomicheskie interesy: protivorechiya i soglasovanie na raznykh urovnyakh: dis. kand. ekon. nauk [Economic interests: contradictions and coordination at different levels: dissertation to apply for the degree of the candidate of economic sciences]. Kostroma, 2005, 163 p. [In Russian]
3. Rossiyskiy statisticheskiy ezhegodnik. 2005: stat. sb. [Russian Statistical Yearbook. 2005: collected articles]. Rosstat. Moscow, 2005, 819 p. [In Russian]
4. Borko Yu. A. Evropeyskiy soyuz v poiske global'noy roli: politika, ekonomika, bezopasnost' [The European Union in search of a global role: politics, economics, security]. Moscow: Ves' Mir, 2015, pp. 29–54. [In Russian]
5. Sidorova E. Ekonomicheskie strategii [Economic strategies]. 2010, no. 6, pp. 104–109.
Available at: https://mgimo.ru/files2/p39/165939 /7cfb3c347274a63a7f032ef4f7a9ae92.pdf [In Russian]
6. Butrin D. Tret' ekonomiki vne zony vidimosti [A third of the economy is out of sight]. Available at: https://www.kommersant.ru/doc/3541266 [In Russian]
7. Tsentr gumanitarnykh tekhnologiy, 2006–2019 (poslednyaya redaktsiya: 23.04.2019) [Center for humanitarian technologies, 2006–2019 (latest revision: April 23, 2019].
Available at: https://gtmarket.ru/ratings/education-index/education-index-info [In Russian] 8. Maslov V. I. Vek globalizatsii [The century of globalization]. 2013, no. 2 (12). Available at: https://www.socionauki.ru/journal/ articles/ 162985/ [In Russian]
9. Radyukova Ya. Yu., Yakunina I. N., Kolesnichenko E. A. Rossiyskoe predprinimatel'stvo [Russian business]. 2017, vol. 18, no. 5, pp. 761–771. [In Russian]